Anti-Social Behaviour

Date: 22.11.17 | in: Anti-Social Behaviour

If you are experiencing a problem with anti-social behaviour or noise nuisance you should contact the Leeds Anti Social Behaviour Team (LASBT) or your local housing office if you are a social housing tenant.

You can contact LASBT via:

Phone:  0113 222 4402


It is important to keep reporting incidences of anti-social behaviour so a record can be kept of this for any action to be taken against the perpetrators.

For community anti-social behaviour you may wish to contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Team. Details regarding your local teams can be found on the West Yorkshire Police website.

If you witness or are a victim of crime you can also contact the Police confidentially by calling 101 free of charge. Please call 999 in emergencies.

Still need help?

Get in touch with Alex using the form below.

Sign up to Alex's newsletter