Immigration, Asylum and Visas

Date: 22.11.17

For advice pertaining to UK Border Agency issues, it is useful to visit the UKBA website, which contains a wealth of information and guidance on immigration issues.

If you require specialist or legal advice you can search the Government’s regulated list of immigration advisors.

You could also approach the Yorkshire Immigration Service, which is a local charity.

Please note: whilst Alex’s office will try to assist with any UKBA issue you have, and will contact the UKBA on your behalf, we are not able to offer advice regarding these matters or assist you with an application. Such advice can only be provided by qualified legal professionals.

Still need help?

Get in touch with Alex using the form below.

Sign up to Alex's newsletter